Friday, June 1, 2007

Updates


Its been a busy and heavy week... lots of things goin on.... still have yet to find inspiration for my next entries although i have some already in the works... i noticed that im getting more readers if i write something about myself (human interest?) but im not human...im JR, hehehe...

Anyways,what have i been up too since my last entry... hmm... well for starters been online been busy promoting the bloggie... my sister's paid me a surprise visit! hmm...and i had a guest with me at that time =P hahaha... i gave em spare keys so they can visit me anytime =) ...but im segurista, so i lock my bedroom door..hehehe...

...was accused of doing something i didnt do... oh well... the mind is a very dangerous thing... =P but its all good now... although i think the mind is still a very dangerous thing... hehehe... =)

...bonding moments with sister yesterday, thursday. I dont really get to hang out with my family that much, were just not your typical close knit family...or maybe im just aloof... for starters i was sent abroad to study. Hmm... but it was good, lil sis was coercing me to go with em shopping... like they havent been doing that since they arrived! But it was fun, we went to MOA, lots of people! We practically went to every store, umm twice! my feet were killing me... after that, headed to Greenbelt/Glorietta area... again, had to go through all the stores, that we were the last to leave Rustan's! fortunately, the rest of the mall was still open, and they still had another hour to kill....me! Later, met up with a friend, was suppose to eat dinner but we were still full (my sis and I...and my friend) so we just walked around and around and around... until I decided why not just head to the Fort. It was fun... took some pics, more bonding moments with em... actually I dont have a lot of pics with my family =( oh well... maybe i should change that...its fun to have my family around after all... ive always been independent since i was young.

hmm... oh we got complimentary donuts at Krispy Kreme! 4 actually... since they were so dumbo or something...hmm... they forgot one order of donut, no receipt... hmm, kept me waiting longer than the usual... actually it was all good, im not really a big fan of donuts, but i must say... i like the lightness of it =)

...on the way home, already famished... dropped by KFC (yummiest fast food ever!) well, my sistas did, for our midnite snackies =) ...when i got home... was sooooo damn tired... my feet ached like hell! hayy... they still do... 3 malls in one day, btw we started 3pm already, so can you imagine, rushed shopping... oh btw... they only had to small bags when we got home! all that cardio for two bags! whaaattttt....

...lunch time... ill eat my zinger from KFC =)

No comments: